INTRODUCING PROGRESSIVES, NEW FROM ELEMENTS BY KENTWOOD.
A STUNNING NEW COLLECTION OF ALL WOOD ENGINEERED FLOORING WITH A FULL 3/4″ PROFILE. THE HEFT AND HEIGHT OF SOLID HARDWOOD, THE STRENGTH AND STABILITY OF ENGINEERED – NOW THAT’S PROGRESSIVE.
The Progressives collection has been designed and developed specifically for architects, designers, builders and homeowners who want the traditional look and feel of genuine hardwood in a versatile, stable and easy to live with flooring. Design-friendly and builder-ready, the Progressives deliver great features:
- 3/4” profile is compatible with existing building standards and practices
- may be installed on, above and below grade, over concrete or wood subfloor. Can also be installed over radiant heat (glue down only)
- engineered construction provides added stability in extreme climate conditions, with less cupping, swelling and shrinking than solid flooring
- engineered construction allows use of popular wide plank styles. Collection includes 3½” (90mm) and 5” (125mm) widths, variety of species and colours, smooth and brushed surface finishes
- environmentally friendly – valuable hardwood is used only on the veneer layer, base is highly renewable and less costly softwood
- carefully selected palette of designer colours and styles allows for easy ‘upgrading’ to wider plank for premium brushed look
- prefinished with advanced polyurethane finish for easy maintenance and durability
- 25 year residential wear warranty
- famous Kentwood quality in every piece
Contact Us today to learn more or call 604-324-3911